Tuesday, October 13, 2009

DREW'S WEDDING

bride and groom
the bride and her papa
air tuxies, custom made on nike id [notice the "just married"]
my grandmom [loveeee her] and a few of her grandkids
siblings

my brother drew [just drew, not andrew] married his high school sweetheart on october 11th and it was a wonderful ceremony. my brother's slightly nerdy/artistic/industrial design side was ever present as seen in his "bow tie" [an ipod touch] and "air tuxies" [patent leather sneaks]. there were no bridesmaids or groomsmen, just the two of them and the audience [very intimate]. luckily that meant no bridesmaids' dresses for my sister and i so she wore rebecca taylor and i wore elizabeth and james [funny because the actual "elizabeth" is one of my best friends' roommate]. the reception/brunch started at a restaurant and ended late into the night at my house. it's always a good time when family and friends get together to celebrate and i am really excited for my brother and his wife. hoping for a niece or nephew soon, eeeeeek!