Tuesday, June 1, 2010

SUMMER


doesnt that picture ooze summer? well the usual summer lull in posts has begun. but here's what ive been up to:
-went to a traditional probate [my friend came out as an AKA]
-went to my buddy ace's fashion show [i posted about his clothing here]
-became addicted to osteria's parma pizza [my sister's friend even made a delicious homemade version for me to devour]
-went to union trust for the first time [delicioso]
-became addicted to the guacamole and queso fundido at stephen starr's new mexican restaurant el rey [ive been doing a lot of eating, clearly]
-went to some graduation parties
-started summer school [as a transfer student, ive learned i have to actively pursue on-time graduation = no days off]
-went to the phillies-red sox game, and although we lost we had the best seats and i enjoyed cracking peanut shells and screaming at the ump
-saw sex and the city 2 [the jury is still out on that one...]
-had a great memorial day weekend, on sunday i went to the beach in margate nj [where my family owned a shore house for most of my childhood] it was soo nostalgic for my sis and i and we had a great time with our friends. on monday i went to a stellar barbq in my friend's backyard in harlem. his dad and his aunt own adjacent browstones and their backyard is such a nice place for summer parties full of grilled food, hipster fashion, and good music
so summer is off to a wonderful start, dont forget to check for updates on sugarshirt as well!