Monday, June 20, 2011

APRIL, MAY, JUNE...


senior formal

graduation!

j and i on the beach for memorial day weekend

at bloomingdales' "girls' night out" event where they served cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and mini ice cream cones with sprinkles. my sister and i had so much fun

ava making a kiss face xoxoxo

sorry for the lull in posts, here's what ive been up to: during april i was partying hard with my class [there were soooo many events for seniors, including several bar crawls] and trying to prevent my senioritis from ruining my gpa. in may i finished my final exams and then i GRADUATED from college! i moved out of my apartment and back home with my parents for the summer. now it's june and the living is easy. i pretty much just hang out with j and the rest of our friends in the city and at the beach. ive also been doing a lot of shopping with my sister. and of course hanging out with my little baby niece who i adore!